Terms & Conditions
- It is hereby informed “http://www.compstore.in or its parent concern Compstore Peripherals” is marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
- I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the Goods & Service Tax Act India 2017 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash memo / Invoice has been affected by me / us in the regular course of my/our business.
- Goods once sold will be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
- The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item any more. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
- Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
- Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. Above goods are only in the form of components / sub assemblies / and not a “New PC “unless it is specified as “New PC System”.
- Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
- No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
- Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers – do not cover warranty. All product sold by us require technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
- The court at Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
- For all Tax Calculations / Orders, its deemed that our online website is based as in state of Tamil Nadu. All online orders are by default considered to be place as same as visiting our retail store & hence will be billed as Local GST Billing. We are shipping to other states / out of TN, on behalf of the client / customer Only. Any further taxes / octroi / entry tax , if any has to be borne by the customer directly.
- To Avail the facility of Claiming GST Please Provide the GST Number in advance. Corrections will not be made after Generating the Invoice.
- All products sold by us carry only carry-in warranty. Shipping charges (To & Fro) to service center has to be borne by the customer.
- Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means warranty is direct by Manufacturer / Distributor.
- We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products. Shipping will be paid by the customer for the same.
- Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair / replacement only if they are in good physical condition. Products with broken / burnt pins, pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
- Warranty clause stand void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipments for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
- Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturers warranty policy. In case manufacturer has local service centre then for warranty the customer has to approach the service center directly with the purchase details.
- Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
- We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVD’s & outer box packing.
- Results of warranty items will be known in a couple of week’s time, (minimum time 2-4 weeks) subject to supplier / mfrs. approval.
- Any service litigations or problems have to address directly to manufacturers/distributor/company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
- Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
- Customer Care Center working time: Monday to Friday – 11.00 am to 4.00 pm, Saturday & Sunday Holiday
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Compstore Peripherals is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by Compstore Peripherals The content is owned by Compstore Peripherals You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- Compstore Peripherals disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Chennai, India.
- Compstore Peripherals reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- Compstore Peripherals Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- Compstore Peripherals reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Compstore Peripherals will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- Compstore Peripherals does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by http://www.compstore.in, a property of Compstore Peripherals. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Compstore Peripherals. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Compstore Peripherals takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Compstore Peripherals and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with person’s contacted through the site is made at the user’s own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation.
- Compstore Peripherals and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ”as is” without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. Compstore Peripherals and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall Compstore Peripherals and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
- The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Compstore Peripherals may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of Compstore Peripherals and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Compstore Peripherals is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Compstore Peripherals of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by Compstore Peripherals
- Order Placed & Payment NOT MADE:
You Order shall be automatically Cancelled within 3 days. You will have to place a fresh order.
- Order cancellation & Refund:
We offer you 96% Refund if you cancel the order before it is dispatched. However we cannot do the same once your goods have been sent from our location.
- We will try our best to not to create such situations for our clients.
- As we are selling Electronic goods we will not have any refunds or return of products for not suiting need purposes. In any extraordinary cases please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of CCAvenue Payment Gateway payments refund will be made to the same account.